Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hello Summer | SONS + DAUGHTERS






With the appending Australian summer around the corner and the increasing sun exposure, it was time to find some proper sunglasses for the kids. I have heard a lot of good things about SONS + DAUGHTERS and when Fourmonkeys asked if we wanted to test them out, we of course said yes.

We decided to go with the Bobby styles. The darker tortoise style for my girl and the matte frost style for the boy. SONS + DAUGHTERS sunglasses have tinted lenses for clear vision and comfort. The sunglasses are all RX'able frames allowing for prescription lense and offers 100% UV protection. They also have spring hinges for durability and comes in a nice protective case. Now we just need some proper sun to try them out in, which with a bit of luck will be very soon!

Click here to read our other Hello Summer favourites...

2 comments:

  1. WOW I want the dark ones for me, but I guess my little girl would need a pair too ;-) great tip! we have been looking for a pair that is not crazy pink or have weird butterflies or things on it. These are great :-))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Johanna - yes I know, sometimes the pink option just gets too much. My girl like these and they look like the pair I have so we will be styling it together this summer!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v