Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Interior | Bedroom Details












It seems to become a lot about fashion on the blog lately so I thought I would share a few details from our bedroom. When we moved into our small but cozy house, we quickly gave the big master bedroom to the kids to share. Us parents moved into the smaller one and I have to admit it was the last room to get some love and attention. It took a while but we finally got it to where we wanted with a focus on a graphic punch and neutral tones where you can come in and relax and hopefully get inspired. Both my husband and myself are working in the visual field so it felt important to keep it stimulating but fun. Luckily the room has plenty of natural light so it is easy to feel recharged after a few moments in here (I find myself sneaking in more often to get a break or just read a nice magazine or book).

Shop the interior here:
Mima Posters // Life Modern Bedlinnen // Hooks from Hk Living // Blanket by Mini Fellow // Bedside table by Anna Castelli // AJ lamp // Glass terrarium // Coat Rack //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, leave a word or two if you got something on your mind or a great link to share :)

// --> v